Drawn Together through Visual Practice – new anthology released
The new anthology demonstrates the power of visuals as a sensemaking device in an age of unprecedented complexity. In the book, 27 contributors share experience-based methods and insights. Leading professionals in visual practice, alongside cross-disciplinary practitioners in other fields, delve into deep and resonant questions at the core of connection and communication.
This anthology connects ideas and practitioners at a moment when our practice is dramatically expanding. Whether we are visual veterans, bold beginners, or curious companions to the field of visual practice, we come together to:
- Deepen our knowledge with 27 cross-disciplinary practitioners on 4 continents
- Delve into questions that prompt us to pause and reflect on our practice
- Show up as a trusted and capable partner and work to our true potential
- Playfully dive into experiments with improvisation, dancineering, kinesthetic modeling, and more – and delight in improving our skills and impact
- Discover inspiration to help solve the complex puzzles of our time
- Leaders in facilitation, conflict mediation, education – and all other areas using visual processes to establish common ground – will find an unparalleled wisdom of experience in these pages.
To find out more, check out the website here.